Manufacturing Supervisor 3rd. Shift (Plating)
- Responsible for employees within a department and the contribution and performance of the department. The manufacturing supervisor drives the processes in the department through the Eaton Business System. Assists the Production Manager in the development of processes to achieve a Zero Incident Culture, maximizes output and reduce overall costs and through these improvements exceeding the customer's expectations. Under the rules of safety and quality set out in the organization, generate maximum results and comply with the production standards based on performance and production capacity. Meet the customer's requirements under the standards of quality by which the company is governed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial or Electronics Engineering.
- minimum 1 year of experience supervising personnel or related experience.
- working with complex manufacturing processes focus on Plating.
- aupervisory experience of non-skilled, semi-skilled and technical staff.
- proficiency in English & Spanish language written and spoken.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CPD PCD Power Components Division
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time