Customer Service Team Lead
Eaton’s Aerospace Group is currently seeking a Customer Service Team Lead to join our team. This position is based at our Jackson, MS facility.
The Customer Service Team Lead is responsible for managing all commercial activities across the specific assigned customer and/or customer grouping. In this role, you will liaise with internal stake-holders to ensure the Customer’s expectations are met and we deliver to our commitments. You will guide contract negotiations, new business proposals, and pricing activity to ensure our business interests are protected and balanced appropriately with the demands of the customer to ensure satisfaction is maintained.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will function as a leader for assigned customers. You will ensure any issues are escalated appropriately and any related inquiries are directed as needed to the correct people internally (and responded to expediently. Responsible for the voice of the customer.
- You will be the point person for pricing and contract activity for the assigned customer(s), working with contract and pricing representatives as required.
- You will perform contract review of all orders for customer requirements to ensure that orders are processed per negotiated requirements including importing and exporting requirements.
- You will coordinate, facilitate and (where necessary) manage meetings with the assigned customer(s), especially where leadership involvement is expected.
- You will facilitate and manage the relationships and escalation paths between departments and FMC sites to ensure effective communication, prevent over-escalation and manage critical issues.
- You will manage customer satisfaction measures such as Customer Scorecards, Get to Green initiatives and acts as the single point of contact for Production Readiness Assessments for key Customers.
- You will have functional line management responsibility for the team and acts as the initial point of escalation for day to day questions and concerns from team members.
- You will be responsible for assessing current practices for continuous process improvements and manages the dissemination of best practice within the team. Provides coaching and guidance to other team members.
- You will coordinate and run the daily team communications meetings and deputizes for the Customer Services Manager as required.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a commercial/customer facing environment
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without out company sponsorship, now or in the future.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- No relocation is being offered for this role. All candidates considered must live within 50 miles of the Jackson, MS location.
- Manager of people experience preferred, but not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office environment
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Problem solving skillset needed
- Strong understanding of commercial / contractual discipline.
- Ability to make decisions based on detailed working knowledge of FAA
- Ability to make decisions based on detailed working knowledge of CAS/TINA requirements
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No