Senior Process Engineer
- You will become the Ceramic Processing expert for the facility.
- You will be owner of our Batching and Sintering processes.
- You will determine the correct firing profile and temperature to achieve desired results on all product families.
- You will lead controlled experiments and improvement projects to optimize the process.
- You will report performance of operations on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- You will measure and improve first pass yield on all product classes.
- You will continuously review Statistical Process Control (SPC) and other critical data.
- You will data mine all relevant information on batch processing and publish results and present statistical data in professional manner.
- You will lead capital projects in areas in which you are the process owner (Batching and Sintering Kiln)
- You will own all safety and equipment maintenance requirements for owned processes as well as ensure preventive and repair maintenance is complete.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from an accredited institution.
Minimum 3 years of Manufacturing experience or similar.
Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
Experience with Electronic Ceramics.
Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma (Green or Black Belt)
Working Knowledge of Minitab
Working Knowledge of Statistical Process Control
Familiarity with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Standards
Strong ability to troubleshoot and solve problems.
Excellent verbal and written communication as well as interpersonal skills.
Sense of urgency: ability to drive to positive results in a complex environment..
Advanced computer knowledge with MS Office Applications.
Ability and willingness to work weekends and off-shifts as necessary to fulfill job requirements.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only