• Responsibility for supply of materials & services at optimum quality, service, cost & volume (QVC). This includes access to SAP Purchasing.
• Supports the regional EMEA Category/global SCM organization in the development and implementation of relevant Strategies/Processes/ Trainings for SCM for EEIC. Support also to regional SCM with ability to source against Strategies and approved or strategic-preferred suppliers.
• Supports with training for persons who are SAP purchasing users on site.
• Supports accounting & finance team with necessary purchasing documentation Contact person for external custom consultant
• Responsibility for grant purchases as per grant purchasing process locally for EEIC
• Assist to regional SCM for providing data for spend analysis and provide the data for selection of the right supplier.
• Collaborates with stakeholders to achieve assigned special projects and or initiative outcomes.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time