Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will support existing production infrastructure and drive new Investments.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will require software Skills, experience of programming PLC's, drives using CoDeSys or any 61131-3 compliant methods
- You will have responsibility for project management of capital projects
- You will help integration of operations, technology & IT
- You will support the design and development for implementing new production equipment or production line.
- You will evaluate business requirements to resolve issues and recommend new solutions.
- When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- Recognised Technology or Engineering Education to BSc or BEng
- Experienced in CAD using Inventor 2012+ or Solidworks
- Experience/Exposure to Industry 4.0, use of IIOT & data mining
- Experience/Exposure to robotics & volume automation
- Experience/Exposure to use of standards and ability to verify that standards are applied correctly (CSME qualification beneficial)
- Software Skills, Windows/Network programming experience beneficial (.Net, C#, SQL basics) & ideally with industrial equipment
- Software Skills, experience of programming PLC's, drives using CoDeSys or any 61131-3 compliant methods
- Automation experience; Ability to understand, create or revise drawings of mechanical, pneumatic and electrical nature.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- Wellness - Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering the right tools to help empower employees to make that happen
(Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening. – if applicable)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time