Low Voltage Mechanical Engineer 低压结构设计工程师
We are looking forward to a Low Voltage Mechanical Engineer in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Suzhou, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
- Be familiar with using 3D software, such as Inventor or Solidworks, and AutoCAD.
- Be familiar with LV switchgear, 3 years or above engineering design experience
- Have capability to design non-standard LV switchgear by himself.
- Develop, maintain, support design process and focus on concept design, piece part drawings, assembly drawings and Bill of material creation.
- Redesign existing products to reduce cost, find local sourcing for cost reduction.
- Support sales to answer customer’s question
- Support after-sales
- Requires a minimum of 8 years’ experience as an LVA engineer or equivalent
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Sciences or its recognized equivalent in education and experience
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PDD PDSS Power Distribution Systems Services Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time