Customer Service Representative- Scheduling & Dispatch
Eaton’s Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) division is currently seeking a Customer Support Representative-Scheduling & Dispatch. This position will be located in Raleigh, NC.
The Customer Support Representative-Scheduling & Dispatch, is responsible for the scheduling & dispatch of service, supporting Eaton’s Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) customer base. The position entails continuous interface with both internal and external customers. This position supports a 24/7 business and will be required to work a rotational weekend (Saturday & Sunday), holiday schedule and/or overnight hours as needed.
Role provides administrative support services to organizational units. Perform tasks associated with providing clerical and administrative support of 1 or more programs in sales. Complies with guidelines processes and procedures established for the programs. Executes duties of basic to moderate complexity in areas of document processing. Analyzing and summarizing data from multiple sources to compile reports. Prepare presentation and professional correspondence. Develops proactive systems to expedite the flow of office work. Operate under general supervision of program supervisor. Performs tasks exercising discretion and moderate independence.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will schedule service requests in compliance with warranty, contractual, or time and material compliance while meeting customer deadlines.
- You will manage service requests from internal and external customers with emphasis on error free management and same day order entry.
- You will expedite orders to ensure customer expectations are met and/or exceeded.
- You will proactively communicate with both internal and external customers regarding order verification, order status, pricing and shipment information.
- You will work directly with interfacing departments to ensure order fulfillment.
- You will effectively implement processes designed to deliver world class customer service.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution required.
- Minimum of 1 year of previous experience in a customer-facing role is required.
- Must live within a 50 mile radius of the work location. No relocation benefit is provided.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Previous experience with Oracle and/or SAP.
Position Success Criteria:
- Candidate must be available and willing to work a rotational weekend (Saturday & Sunday) and holiday schedule.
- Strong customer focus & commitment to providing world class customer support.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to work effectively under deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG PQD FSCS Field Service Customer Support
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No