Fabricator Operator - EC Spot Weld (1st Shift)
Eaton’s Electrical division is currently seeking a Fabricator Operator – EC Spot Weld to join our first shift team. This position is based at our Fayetteville, NC facility.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will perform fabrication work on a repetitive and / or non-repetitive basis such as drill, tap, sand, rivet, grind, spot weld, shear, apply powder paint, solder, operate punch presses, iron worker, stabwelder, load / unload paintline, assist in upkeep / maintenance of equipment, etc.
- You will assist higher level operators in their work as directed / required.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Fayetteville, NC will be considered
- Sufficient proficiency with precision-measuring equipment such as but not limited to calipers, tape measures, micrometers, etc.
- Hand tools will be utilized such as screwdrivers, hammers, wrenches, drills, grinders, portable bandsaws, files, power hand tools, drill presses, air-driven hand tools, etc.
- Demonstrated proficiency with drawings and/or blueprints
- Demonstrated proficiency if general operation and troubleshooting of the equipment
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG PDCAD Power Distrib Control Assy Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No