EMEA Channel MarComm Manager
Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company that values employees inclusion and diversity ? Then join the Eaton team and help us provide sustainable and innovative solutions that make a real impact. We make what matters work. To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
EMEA CHANNEL MARCOMM MANAGER
MAIN OFFICE IN NANTERRE – PROFESSIONALS BASED IN AND AROUND PARIS WILL BE CONSIDERED (SOME REMOTE WORK WOULD BE FEASIBLE).
IN A NUTSHELL :
You will play a key role in Eaton’s central marketing communications team. You will be responsible for leading the development of regional integrated marketing communication campaigns for targeted partner programs and associated channel enablement tools. You will support the wider channel team (IT and Electrical wholesalers) on the realization of marcomm activities, to be managed according SCRUM principles. You will report into the region’s Campaign & Demand Center Manager and functionally to the Channel Marketing Senior Manager. We are looking for a MarCom professional experienced in the datacentre or IT arena ideally, however we would also be keen to discuss with individuals benefiting from solid channel MarCom exposure. You will be expected to travel for about 25% of your time throughout the region, and will be entitled to work a few days per week remotely.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Work closely with the main Country Sales Organisations, the EMEA channel marketing manager and channel sales leaders to develop and implement the focused push and pull marketing campaigns that drive strong engagement from key distributor partners and tier 2 customers
- Work with key channel marketing and channel management resources to make sure campaigns and programs are well aligned with channel programs and easy to deploy for our partners.
- Lead regular campaign reviews and drive data informed continuous improvement.
- Support the partner programs by managing related content, thought leadership, partner portals and associated channel enablement tools.
- Develop and support a comprehensive content calendar and communication plan both internally and externally to particular persona groups (partner personas and channel sales teams).
- Work closely with business units to ensure key product introductions are fully supported by campaigns both for the IT channel, Electrical Wholesales and online resellers
- Ensure tight campaign linkages across organic, paid, and owned channels spanning the corporate web site, social media, digital marketing, direct marketing and advertising
- Identify and share best practices between countries through the channel marketing leadership
- Ensure brand consistency and Eaton core values across all communications
- Solid International MarComm management experience within the channel MarComm and partner program arenas
- Marketing automation skills on platforms similar to: Eloqua, Marketo, Neolane, Adobe CM…
- Expertise in copywriting & editing ; sound understanding of Google / Webtrends
- Knowledge about agile and SCRUM project management. SCRUM certification preferred
Important notice: the successful candidate will be subject to background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time