Customer Service Representative for Export (English speaker)
Eaton’s Budapest EMEA Business Service Centre is constantly growing. If you want to be part of a start-up organization - with opportunity to develop an Eaton career in Budapest and beyond; have a professional, problem solving mindset to adapt and drive improvements in process, tools, and organization; and a focus on taking care of customers – please apply.
· Provides commercial support such as order management, order entry, price checking, order clearing, compliance, complaint handling, coordination of delivery and billing.
· Responsible for interfacing with customers, logistics, manufacturing and/or sales or service representative to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions.
· Provides assistance to internal and external customers in areas such as product/service order fulfilment processes, customer service requests such as and-to-end order status management, repair/calibration request, product changes or returns, accounts receivable collections, invoicing requirements, contract issues/administration or lease administration.
· Resolves problems by applying established policies, procedures and tactics.
· Drive customer loyalty through increased productivity, improved value and through a high performance culture.
· Able to provide both in country and cross border support as needed.
· He/she is the point of reference for customers for all types of commercial requests: solve complex, high impact problems
· Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) from an accredited institution or equivalent professional degree
· Fluent in English (French language capabilities are advantage)
· 1-3 years in multinational environment, ideally in Order Management
· SAP knowledge is a big plus.
· Drive for results and collaborative style.
· Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills (Written and Verbal).
· Maintain positive customer relationships through active listening, prompt resolution of problems, and projecting a positive, professional attitude.
· Teamwork, networking and continuous learning skills.
· Adapting change and process improvements.
· Good organizational and computer skills required to manage and organize high volume and diverse transactions.
What Eaton offers:
· Competitive compensation and benefits package
· Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
· Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
· Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Eaton is a power management company with 2017 sales of $20.4 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 96,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.comApplicants to this vacancy will be subject to ability testing, as part of the recruitment process
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ES EMEA Region
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No