Marketing Communications Specialist
Eaton's Hydraulics Division has an opening for a:
Marketing Communications Specialist
Location: Budapest, Hungary
The Marketing Communications Specialist is responsible for supporting internal and external company events and managing marketing literature related activities (brochures, catalogues, presentations, roll ups). Gathers input, organizes action plan items, and works on fulfilment, and post activity reporting.
· Participate in the development of the EMEA Hydraulic events plan with appropriate timelines and associated actions. ( events include: international and local tradeshows, Tech Days, Mobile Truck, seminar events, co- joint events with distributors )
· Support event management by implementing the events, through collecting and organizing exhibition material needs from Product Managers, Marcom manager, and Sales.
· Working together with the Marcom manager on the development of new exhibition items. Coordinating work for event related tasks, logistics such as hotels, shipments of goods, itinerates.
· Assisting the Marcom manager with organizing work on big events ordering event related services such as utilities, food, hostesses, and coordinating their fulfilment.
· Own the Marcom stock in the storing location, support the stocking and checking process. Work on eliminating excess stock, and work on new items.
· Support sales teams in small event works, such as event assessment, ordering exhibition items, and other materials.
· Work on post show reports, and budget inputs.
· Work on the co- joint events through TradeShowInaBox initiatives, such as having an externally available order system, promote usage with Distributor partners, and actively monitor usage by distributors. Take individual events assessment, orders, and prepare post show reports.
· Participate in conference calls, NetMeetings or traditional meetings, as requested. As a member of the EMEA marketing community, regularly communicate to colleagues in other countries or business units.
· Support the work of the Product managers and the Marcom manager ( and any other parties) with product and other literature preparation, including brochures, handouts, leaflets, presentations, roll ups and other .
· Create text based on input, visuals and brief creative agency, or execute in case of in- house woks.
· Follow up graphical design, manage change needs, approval processes.
· Upload and disseminate ready works in appropriate channels.
· Undergraduate degree in journalism, communications or related field preferred
· 2-5 years task related or marketing communications experience in similar business sector
· Strong writing, editorial and production skills
· Strong time management skills and flexibility for meeting changing priorities and tight deadlines
· Comfortable mutli-tasking and able to handle confidential information
· Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
· Fluency in English (speaking and writing)
· Must possess the cultural sensitivity and highly developed interpersonal skills to work with Eaton management in EMEA and the United States.
· Core competencies: results orientation, ability to drive for results and collaborate in a complex matrix organization, high aptitude for learning and understanding business
What Eaton offers:
· Competitive compensation and benefits package
· Permanent contract in fast growing global company
· Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
· Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
· Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No