Lead Business Analyst
Lead Business Analyst #062637
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an Lead Business Analyst in Eaton’s Corporate business, based inPune, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of Eaton’s Corporate business.
- To perform market research and generate insightful analysis on Eaton India’s end-markets, competitors, suppliers, and products for senior management; analyze financial reports, trade journals, professional magazines and other competitive intelligence
- To prepare reports on business performance using graphical and statistical tools and support the Business head in preparation for strategic business meetings
- To work closely with India Leadership and business teams on key initiatives and programs
- Based upon requirement from India Country leader, prepare proposals, reports and presentations for various business and operating reviews.
- Market research and financial analysis on markets, key segments, competitors, suppliers, and products to support corporate and group strategy development.
- Create compelling presentations for senior management on key strategic issues and support generation of presentation material for outside audience such as analysts, credit rating agencies, trade shows and professional conferences.
- Building business/industry case identifying key drivers of growth, strategic analysis, identification of potential targets and develop an action plan to support senior management in potential diversification.
- Co-ordinates with Sales, Marketing, Operations and Finance teams to get the monthly reports in time and analyze the reports to highlight Business performance by using tabular, statistical and graphical analysis
- Conduct a detailed analysis of Major Customer Accounts and segments to drive growth, and work with businesses to create a value proposition to penetrate these major accounts and segments.
- Evaluate the financial implications of operating strategies and Manage, analyze, evaluate and interpret plant financial forecasts and operating results
- Anchor reviews and planning meetings on behalf of Country leader.
If you are:
Position requires a Degree, preferably in Engineering or Finance and an MBA from a premier university, with 5-8 years of experience
Candidate must possess strong analytical, financial and strategic thinking skills.
Job requires proficient English communication skills, including writing clear reports and creating concise presentations.
Fundamental knowledge of Excel and Power point is a must.
Desire candidate with understanding of and interest in industrial and manufacturing products, customers, and competitors, including electrical, hydraulic, automotive, truck and aerospace markets. Strong research & Analytical skills on publicly available sources will be a strong plus.
The candidate should have a strong finance acumen and good understanding of P and L.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time