Junior Analyst - Quality
Job Title: Junior Analyst-Quality #062630
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an Junior Analyst-Quality in Eaton’s Supply Chain Management Shared Services, based in Pune, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
Function as an individual contributor and as a part of the Supplier Quality within SCM SSC focused on supporting Supplier Quality related processes. Develops and maintains thorough and current knowledge of Supplier Quality related tasks elaborated in the essential functions.
Your essential responsibilities:
· Provide production support/technical or functional support to Eaton Quality tool ( WISPER ) queries/requests.
· Participate in the deployment of new applications/modules of the WISPER to SAP plants including the defining of requirements with subject matter experts, coordination with project manager, performing user acceptance testing, creating documentation for GSC, and creating and performing training for train-the-trainers and end users.
· Support Team to prepare monthly/quarterly/annual management reports for Eaton senior leadership. (mainly SCM Corp and divisional managers, including senior management) in extracting, compiling data from multiple SCM data sources.
· Understand customer requirement and quick turnaround time on ad-hoc requests
· Have to extract and consolidate data from multiple SCM systems & tools for data analysis and reporting (i.e., Supplier Gateway, financial systems, extracts/ interfaces with ERP-Shared Services centers, WISPER, and Enterprise Data Warehousing.)
· Identify methods to streamline the reporting-analysis work and improve customer satisfaction
· Flexible in attitude and approach to accepting all tasks related to the position.
· Flexible attitude to work with the willingness to learn new skills when required
If you are:
· Basic Qualifications & Experience Level:- Graduate or Post Graduate( Computer/IT would be preferred)
· Minimum 2 - 4 year experience in Application Support or technical Support.
· SAP QM Module Knowledge would be preferred.
· Basic Knowledge in MS-Office
· Must have the ability to work unsupervised with decision making authority in a versatile organization. Must be adaptable and resilient to constant changes in job duties, priorities and the internal/external business and regulatory environment.
· Should be ready to work in shifts
· Should be open towards international travel (10%)
· Fluent English, verbal and written skills
· Ability to work in a team, flexibility
· Preferred Knowledge –
· Basic Problem Solving Techniques.
· Quality Tools
· Supply Chain Management
· Data Management and Analytics
IT enabled processes and projects
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No