Senior Pricing Analyst
Eaton’s Fluid Electrical Distribution Division within the Aerospace Group is seeking a Senior Pricing Analyst. The Senior Pricing Analyst will be based at our Jackson, MI facility.
The Senior Pricing Analyst is a key team member of the Pricing Center of Excellence team located at the Division Aerospace Headquarters. This position’s primary focus is to apply advanced analysis and research to develop pricing strategies based on product value and market factors in support of Division profit maximization.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will lead the price analysis, strategy, authorization, and negotiation of COE proposals
- You will manage pricing activities for at least one strategic customer
- You will evaluate historical data, competitive information and product features to develop customer and product specific price strategies
- You will lead Division wide pricing initiatives to optimize profitability and process flow
- You will serve as a mentor and cross-functional back-up to other Pricing Analysts
- You will lead continuous improvement and training of key functional processes
- You will conduct strategic pricing analysis and optimization of momentum pricing for the profit plan with the balanced goal to grow the business profitably
- You will utilize work process tools and software programs to ensure efficient use of resources
- You will create, interpret, recommend and calculate contractual price economic adjustment clauses
- You will support center of excellence pricing integration initiatives
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in accounting, analytics, finance and/or marketing
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within a 50 mile radius of the Jackson, MI facility will be considered.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or Engineering from an accredited institution
- Aerospace industry (markets and competitors) knowledge
- Proposal pricing strategy and negotiation experience
- New product development cost estimation experience
- Detail oriented, possessing good analytical skills, ability to anticipate problems & diffuse situations
- Excellent communication skills including experience drafting formal correspondence
- Fluid and Electrical Distribution product knowledge
- Judgment, logic, resourcefulness and creativity abilities.
- Knowledge/experience with MFG/PRO, standard costs, COGNOS and Qlikview applications
- Professional image with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office applications. (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge/experience with FAR 15 Truth in Negotiations Act (TINA) FAR 12 Commerciality
- Experience with Value and Market Pricing methodologies and strategies
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time