Collection Analyst (Turkish Speaker)
Eaton's Corporate's department has an opening for a:
Collection Analyst (Turkish Speaker)
Location: Budapest, Hungary
This open post is for an experienced associate credit analyst within the EMEA Credit Management team based in Budapest. The primary purpose is to provide expert Credit management skills for the customer base in relation to managing the cash flow for the portfolio ensuring all cash flow targets are met and exceeded.
The candidate will be required to liaise with all stakeholders/customers within and out with the organisation, have strong communication and negotiation skills and a track record providing analysis and recommendations on how to improve the cash flow for the organisation.
· Drive cash flow improvements within EMEA region for the Electrical and Industrial Divisions. Required to successfully manage the assigned portfolio to deliver cash flow targets in line with monthly goals and expectations.
· Achieve Aged debt, DSO and collection goals utilizing advanced collection techniques in line with the SAP, GetPaid and Oracle processes.
· Initiate and drive a pro-active collections by collaborating with the customers to identify queries or disputes prior to due date of invoices.
· Build and maintain a strong network and relationship with key stakeholders such as Claims, in country specialists, Sales, customer service, plant finance teams and end customer base to support collections and clearance of dispute management.
· Ensure all key work processes are followed through automated systems daily. (Dunning’s, statements, invoice copies and customer responses).
· Ensure the integrity of the receivables by accurately clearing of all aged Cash on account in line with the agreed targets.
· Identify and categorize all aged debt accurately including robust commentary entered within the key credit systems and efficiently identify the stakeholder required to clear the balance that relates to a claim or dispute.
· Provide accurate weekly cash forecasts highlighting risks, opportunities and providing recommendations to management based on collection activity to ensure targets are achieved.
· Pro-actively support monthly action plans on delinquent customers and open disputes across the portfolio to support resolution and mitigate root causes
· Manage and maintain the customer masterfile for SAP, GetPaid and Oracle systems ensuring accurate data on all customers.
· At least 2 years’ experience in a European Credit & Collections role
· Fluent spoken and written Turkish and English essential.
· Other main European Language’s preferable.
· Track record in achieving and exceeding goals/targets essential
· Strong understanding of the Order to cash process
· Ability to negotiate effectively to drive resolutions.
· Strong reconciliation and problem solving skills
· Strong customer focus and service delivery
· Ability to provide accurate data and proven experience in ability to influence recipients in relation to content
· Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills required
· Process Improvement experience, always looking for opportunities to refine the way we do things
· Strong team player
· Previous experience of SAP, GetPaid and/or Oracle system preferred
What Eaton offers:
· Competitive compensation and benefits package
· Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
· Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
· Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
Applicants to this vacancy will be subject to ability testing, as part of the recruitment process.
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No