PTP Team Member 应付会计 #062480
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a PTP Team Member in Eaton’s Corporate Sector, based in Suzhou， China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
Your essential responsibilities:
· Performs Accounts Payable accounting responsibility, mainly on AP invoice processing, ensure PO 3-way matching and Non-PO expense booking accurately and timely
· Communicate with Plant Finance and other department to verify and clarify unclearing information on invoice
· Intercompany AP and AR reconcile and accrue GRIR and GIT in the month end closing.
· Take initiative to solve the accounting problems and issues independently then able to be act as a role model in AP team.
· Work with Plant Finance team to make sure the smooth monthly closing and apply AP related policy into daily work strictly forward.
· Perform Account reconciliation for all AP account meanwhile clear aging items within timeline to meet metrix target.
· Handle Immediate payment request processing, and take initiative to solve payment issues
· Support necessary reporting request and identify improvement opportunity in daily work and share positive CI ideas to another team members then could make daily work more efficiency.
· Support SOX Audits/ Internal Audits to provide the document
· Full fill the other task which assign by supervisor and manager
If you are:
· University degree or above in Accounting or Finance
· Above 5 year working experience in accounting
· Good communication skills both in English and Chinese
· Change Management Experienced is needed
· Microsoft office tool capability
· Willing to take pressure and be able to learn
· Self-motivated and team spirit
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time