Plant Laborer (2nd Shift)
- You will keep manufacturing areas in clean and orderly condition. Perform heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, rugs, washing walls and glass, removing rubbish from plant (inside/outside), snow removal, lawn care maintenance and other duties as assigned.
- You will comply with all Corporate and Local policies and guidelines.
- You will be diligent in watching for and reporting any variances in quality, safety, or other guidelines to your supervisor or member of management.
- You will be responsible for preforming lean activities and be involved in identifying process improvement through teams and systems.
- You will properly complete all required documentation.
- You will participate in teaming activities (community involvement, engagement teams, safety, etc.).
- You will complete daily tasks in compliance with standardized work.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates residing within the immediate geographical area (within 50 miles) of Auburn, IN will be considered for this position.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- All positions require use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in arms regulations. All applicants must be U.S. Persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. Person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident, Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Candidates for this position must be willing to work any shift
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. on a regular basis from floor to waist. Periodic lifting of up to 20 lbs. from waist to shoulder.
- Requires the ability to stand for up to 8 hours with scheduled breaks.
- Must be able to stand, twist, bend, squat and stoop
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: VEH NAT North America Truck
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No