Program & Engineering Manager
• You will manage project prioritization ensuring there is a balance of projects, and that the projects align with strategic goals.
• You will ensure timely and consistent communication on progress, impacts, and changes associates with the management of the portfolio, in order to maintain stakeholder(s) understanding and support of program(s) objectives and approach.
• You will provide key stakeholders with timely assessment of portfolio and program performance, as well as early identification of portfolio-level issues and risks that are impacting portfolio performance.
• You will be responsible for leading the PRO Team and establishing leading indicators of performance, team development and solid execution.
• You will maintain metrics for program quality, technical performance and delivery through all of the PROLaunch and RPS phases. Report key metrics for senior management including development program milestone OTD and PROLaunch status.
• You will establish and implement cross-functional program management teams and processes that meet customer requirements of costs, delivery, schedules, and program scope in a matrix environment.
• You will Identify and advocate solutions for choke points within the factory that impact development programs.
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
• Minimum of 3 years Program/Project/Process Management experience.
• Minimum of 2 years manager of people experience
• This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
• Sponsorship is not available for this role. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. on an ongoing basis without company sponsorship.
• PMP Certification
• MBA or Master's Degree from an accredited institution
• Sig Sigma Green/Black Belt
• 5+ year Manager of People experience
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD FCV Fluid Conveyance Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time