We are looking for a Quality Engineer in São José dos Campos – SP.
- New Product Introduction – Performs samples reports and new/changed products approval reports;
- MSA – Monitor and perform Measurement Studies Analysis;
- FMEA – Manages Failure Mode and Effect Analysis and control plan;
- NDT – Manages and develops non-destructive test;
- Calibration – Control the devices that request calibration at all areas of the organization.
Education / Experience required to meet position qualifications:
- Graduated in Engineering (Materials / Production / Mechanical / Mechatronic);
- Experience as a Quality Engineer;
- Experience with Quality Tools and Systems (ISOTS 16949 / IATS / ISO 9000)
- Advanced English.
Education / Experience preferred to meet position qualifications:
Six Sigma Graduation (Green Belt or Black Belt)
Eaton believes that a different perspective can change the word. All our opportunities are also for PwD’s (People with Disabilities). If you fit the requirements and have availability for the indicated region, please, subscribe for our position! Diversity is the key to achieve the best talents for our business. There are no limits for who is passionate about new challenges and experiences.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No