Pricing Operations Lead
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 99,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Reporting to the Pricing and Quotation Manager, you will be responsible for leading the Pricing and Quotations team - Hydraulics Division, EMEA (customers located in 8 geographic regions).
Pricing Operations Lead
Your key deliverables:
- Manage the team to provide timely fulfilment of different pricing, quotation, planning and forecasting activities
- Collaborate with internal stake holder; sales, product and finance team
- Ensure that assigned areas are flexible and continuously developing in order to support the changing business needs
- Achieve price results as per profit plan, improve quotation win ratio
- Ensure that pricing, forecasting, planning and quotation management processes are delivered in an effective and timely manner, and that opportunities for continuous development are identified in all areas in scope
- Proactively develop the skills, competencies and knowledge of team members
- Carry out regular one to ones with all direct reports for performance & career management purposes
- Conduct half yearly and annual appraisals with direct reports
- Provide first level escalation for any issues raised by the team
- Develop and control processes and procedures to the Eaton standards
- Establishes measurements and sets targets to monitor and continuously improve process effectiveness and efficiency
- Standardize processes and enhance the customer and partner experience
- Educated to MSc or MBA level?
- Coming with relevant experience in people management?
- Possessing strong working knowledge of business processes and organizational framework such as goals, strategy, culture and structure?
- Accustomed to developing compelling commercial propositions?
- An excellent communicator, able to express complex ideas in simple terms and able to build effective working relationships?
- Having well-developed interpersonal skills including ability to lead others to a consensus and influence change?
- Possessing strong relationship management skills and strong time management skills?
- Having an advanced level in Microsoft packages?
- Fluent in English language?
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great career opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Candidate applying to the vacancy may be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time