Pricing Operations Lead
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a Pricing Operations Lead based in our office in Budapest and reporting to the Pricing and Quotation Manager, you will be responsible for leading the Pricing and Quotations team with the aim of maintaining the quality of commercial activities provided to the Hydraulics EMEA customers located in 8 geographic Sales regions.
You will be managing the team to provide timely fulfillment of different pricing, quotation, planning and forecasting activities in line with business objectives and will collaborate with internal stake holder; sales, product and finance team to deliver the results, and also, ensuring that assigned areas are flexible and continuously developing in order to support the changing business needs, exploring and exploiting synergies with other business functions to come up with effective, flexible and scalable business solutions.
Pricing Operations Lead
Your key deliverables:
- Achieve price results as per profit plan, improve quotation win ratio
- Ensure that pricing, forecasting, planning and quotation management processes are delivered in an effective and timely manner, and that opportunities for continuous development are identified in all areas in scope
- Proactively develop the skills, competencies and knowledge of team members
- Carry out regular one to ones with all direct reports for performance & career management purposes
- Conduct half yearly and annual appraisals with direct reports
- Develop a team environment that supports continuous improvements & promotes Eaton’s goals and philosophy
- Provide first level escalation for any issues raised by the team
- Work closely with other team leaders within the organization to ensure that overall operational objectives are met, ideas shared and lessons learnt
- Develop and maintain sound working relationships with key stakeholders including sales team, product management, finance and external customers
- Develop and control processes and procedures to the Eaton standards
- Ensure that all activities meet with Eaton’s HSS requirements
- Establishes measurements and sets targets to monitor and continuously improve process effectiveness and efficiency
- Standardize processes and enhance the customer and partner experience
- Educated to MSc or MBA level?
- Coming with 5+ years of experience in people management specifically in a global multi-national environment?
- Possessing sound working knowledge of general business processes and organizational framework such as goals, strategy, culture and structure?
- Accustomed to developing compelling commercial propositions with 7+ year experience with multinational companies?
- An excellent communicator, both oral and written, able to express complex ideas in simple terms and able to build effective working relationships?
- Having well-developed interpersonal skills including ability to lead others to a consensus and influence change in a cross functional environment and communicate across all levels of the organization?
- Possessing strong relationship management skills and strong time management and organization skills, ability to multitask?
- Having a high level of IT proficiency in Microsoft packages?
- Able to demonstrate a high level of verbal and written English?
What Eaton offers?
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
(Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening. – if applicable)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time