Associate Analyst - Materials - SCM
- Excellent communication & presentation skills to work with Global, regional & local materials management teams across the globe (Especially in EMEA regions)
- Support and enhance the material planning activities, Inventory optimization and Materials systems process to meet the global and regional team’s daily, weekly and monthly reporting timelines.
- Responsible for sharing with the team, best inventory management practices, continuous improvement of process, development of process standards, compliance with Materials planning processes, and reporting in alignment with the regional and global supply chain organization
- Strong Working Knowledge ERP Systems preferably SAP/Oracle is required.
- Work on developing Standard work in co-ordination with the SCM SSC lead to deliver high quality, prompt Material Management Analytics/reporting services.
- Support various analytical requirements from materials management & Inventory Analytics.
- Should have strong functional knowledge related to Materials management & detailed understanding of concepts related to replenishment planning, MRP/ material planning & Inventory performance measures.
- Flexible in attitude and approach to accepting all tasks related to the position & Flexible attitude to work with the willingness to learn new skills when required
9. Advance Excel knowledge (Data Analysis/Solver tools in excel)/Knowledge of Macros would be an added advantage
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or MBA in Operations or Supply chain Management from an accredited institute.
· Bachelor with 3 to 5 years of experience or MBA (Operations/SCM/Materials) with 2 to 4 years of experience in one or more functional area (Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Materials Management or Logistics).
· Experience in materials planning & inventory management will be added advantage
· Strong experience and knowledge with any major ERP system (e.g. SAP is must).
· Expert in MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word).
· Good communication & Presentation skills
· Flexible in attitude to accept all the tasks related to the position & willingness to learn new skills when required.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No