Human Resources Manager
Eaton’s Hydraulics division is currently seeking a HR Manager to join our team. This position is based at our Shawnee, OK facility.
This position develops, implements and administers human resource policies, strategies and services that advance organizational objectives and support a culture of positive employee relations within the Shawnee, Oklahoma plant.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will facilitates the design and implementation of impactful change initiatives that ensure the best possible solution for all major constituents, including employees, customers, shareholders, etc.
- You will enhance organization capability by supporting operations functions to attract, retain and develop talent.
- You will drive the Eaton Business System philosophy to ensure standard, high quality processes while supporting a culture of Continuous Improvement.
- You will provide clear guidance to leadership regarding policies, practices, laws and regulations to ensure all human resource policies and programs are in compliance with local and governmental regulatory requirements and support the achievement of both short/long-term business objectives.
- You will develop and deploys effective training process to meet current and future organizational needs.
- You will counsel and influences leadership to build a high-performance winning culture and an inclusive environment.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Minimum 7 years of progressive HR experience
- Master's degree from an accredited institution preferred
- Functional knowledge of governmental regulations and laws that impact the employment relationship
- HR Certification (e.g., PHR, SPHR, SHRM-SCP) preferred
- Accountable and action-oriented; ability to drive change and business results
- Ability to influence and partner with stakeholders independently
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with all organizational levels
- Strong facilitation/coaching skills
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD PMC Power Motion Control
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time