Machine Repairman - Industrial Maintenance (2nd Shift)
- You will maintain and repair machinery, equipment, and building structures as required and l provide preventative, predictive, and other maintenance services for all machinery, equipment, and buildings. This includes but is not limited to the maintenance of mechanical and hydraulic presses.
- You will support the TPM and PM programs
- You will problem solve machine downtime and make suggestions for improvement
- You will coordinate and support external maintenance/repair contractors
- You will utilize CNC software to effectively troubleshoot equipment
- Must have a high school diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Minimum of five (5) years’ Machine Repair experience or Machine Repairman Journeymans’ card awarded through the UAW or DOL.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Knowledge of mechanical and hydraulic presses, lathes and mills
- Utilize CNC software to effectively troubleshoot equipment
- Must be able to operate shop mills, lathes, and surface grinder
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: VEH NAT North America Truck
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico