Eaton’s Vehicle Group has an opening for a:
location: Tczew, Poland
Financial Analyst assists Cost Accounting Manager responsible for CPT ledger (the most complex in campus) in financial reporting, forecasting, budgeting and Profit Plan process. Additionally this includes compliance with GAAP, SOX and Eaton Policies and Procedures for Tczew Campus. Develops financial projections for projects, measures actual performance against operating plans and standards.
- Perform activities critical for month-end process in the Plant.
- Prepare a monthly forecast for a ledger. Furnish timely communication to Cost Accounting Manager on business issues, providing supporting documentation and alternative courses of action.
- Perform financial analysis as required to support business decisions regarding pricing actions, std cost change, material price variances, strategic provisions.
- Develop, analyze and interpret statistical and accounting information to appraise operating results in terms of profitability, performance to budget / forecast, and other matters bearing on the fiscal soundness and operational effectiveness of the business.
- Capital spending projects control.
- Sales price calculations.
- Support Cost Accounting Manager in Reporting
/ Forecasting / Profit & Strat Planning process according to WHQ Calendar
for the ledger.
- Master's degree in Finance/Accounting/Business
- Minimum 1 years in area of controlling/ accounting/finance
- Experience with US GAAP & SOX requirements preferred
- Strong analytical skills,
- Ability to communicate well in English and Polish,
- Excel knowledge
- US GAAP, Polish GAAP knowledge
- experience with ERP systems
- experience with SOX
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: VEH PSCO Powertrain and Specialty Controls Ops
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No