Engineering Project Leader
- Management of projects, new development or product maintenance projects in the field of industrial switching devices or automation devices.
- Leading and controlling project teams and coordinating all development project activities.
- Planning of the investments, expenses, resources and timing necessary to complete the project.
- Coordination of project requirements, monitoring of project risks and development of related countermeasures.
- Implementation of project reporting and presentation to clients, disciplinary and technical supervisors.
- Document creation for project management, such as Eg organization charts and project manual.
- Degree in electrical, mechanical engineering or equivalent qualification.
- Several years of professional experience in project management related to product development projects.
- Very good knowledge of methods, processes and tools related to project management, as well as related to "Software".
- Ability to collaborate on projects in international teams.
- Experience with agile scrum is desirable.
- Flexibility and team orientation as well as good communication skills.
- Independent, structured and autonomous way of working.
- Very good spoken and written German and English skills.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No