Carreiras na Eaton
Jr. Technical Field Engineer
Descrição da Vaga
We are looking for a Jr. Technical Field Engineer in Porto Feliz – SP.
- Implement and commission automation solutions as per customer specifications for utility grid management and monitoring systems;
- Install, configure and integrate high voltage switchgear, distribution and substation automation solutions accordance with customer requirements and project plan;
- Provide technical support to Application Engineers, Production and Commercial department to meet customer requirements in terms of IT infrastructure, Communications and software configuration.
Education / Experience required to meet position qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Power System Engineering;
- Experience in servicing/delivering automation solutions preferably in Electrical Utility context;
- Proficiency with Communication protocols such as DNP3.0 and IEC 61850 and IT concepts;
- Proficiency with software and applications HMI, PLC programming, Windows Office; Microsoft Project;
- Advanced English;
- Intermediate Spanish
Education / Experience preferred to meet position qualifications:
- Knowledge and understanding of transmission, distribution, and substation components and their functions within an electrical utility environment;
Knowledge of Automation systems, communication protocols and supervisory/monitoring/control;
Power distribution field experience in servicing, maintaining and testing electrical power distribution equipment;
Knowledge of project processes and project execution in a multi-site collaboration environment;
Knowledge and practice of safety precautions related to working with electrical and electronic equipment.
Eaton believes that a different perspective can change the word. All our opportunities are also for PwD’s (People with Disabilities). If you fit the requirements and have availability for the indicated region, please, subscribe for our position! Diversity is the key to achieve the best talents for our business. There are no limits for who is passionate about new challenges and experiences.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Região: América Latina
Organização: EPG LAC Latin AmericaCaribbean Division
Nível do Cargo: Colaborador Individual
Horário: Período integral
É trabalho remoto (ou seja, o trabalho de casa ou de outra fábrica da Eaton) permitido para esta posição?: No -PT-BR
Será que esta posição oferta deslocalização?: Nenhuma
Viagens: Sim, 10 % do Tempo