Functional Analyst IT Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
The Functional Analyst IT Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) will be responsible to work in a highly matrixed organization spanning domestic and international locations. He/ She will analyze processes and recommend improvements that use capabilities of existing PLM/CAE/CAD application software. The Functional Analyst will be the subject matter expert for the design, development and implementation activities of engineering and information system solutions used across Eaton.
Your key deliverables :
• Participate in implementation/enhancement projects for target system using Eaton project management methodology (ProLaunch).
• Partner with business users on requirements, processes & systems.
• Participate in the entire project lifecycle: analysis of proposed process/system changes.
• Help manage requirements scope & disposition through process compliance & gap analysis, integration testing & user acceptance methodology.
• Gather requirement using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, event lists, process analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or viewpoints.
• Management of approved requirements specifications & verification of implementation scope.
• Provide knowledge & input on system implications of process changes.
• Complete project related deliverables including future state design documentation and requirements documentation.
• Participate in unit testing, integration testing support & review of training materials.
• Bachelor Degree from any accredited institution
• Minimum of 3 years Enovia PLM and CAD experience
• Experience with PLM and 3D data conversions
• Working knowledge of Engineering Processes and Applications (PLM, CAD & Simulation Tools)
• Ability to work in a remote team
• Willingness to travel (around 25% of time)
• Simulation Tools experience
What Eaton offers:
• Contract in fast growing global company
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time