Associate Quality Systems Analyst
Function as an individual contributor and as part of the Corporate Quality Team focused on Quality Management Systems, Quality Alerts /Field Campaigns and Quality communication channels. Assist in the development, the deployment, oversight, monitoring and improvement of the Eaton Quality Management System and corporate procedures, and supporting the Eaton Quality Institute related processes, data bases, communication channels such as Yammer, SharePoint and others.
A. Assist in the development of Corporate Quality policies and procedures which support the Eaton Quality Management System, regulatory requirements, industry requirements and Eaton Business System practices
B. Deploy, maintain (annual updates) and monitor the health of the corporate quality policies & procedures.
C. Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the corporate procedures, communication channels and data base systems through continual improvement activities.
D. Ensure maintenance of External Management System certification information for all Eaton Sites globally
E. Support Eaton Site QMS Leads globally in maintain and improve the Corporate Quality tool for managing certification information.
F. Support the Corporate Quality Management System council.
G. Perform additional quality support functions as required
H. Support the Corporate Quality Alert / Field Campaign processes by creating and maintaining the database, and performing analysis / generating managerial reports.
I. Develop / implement and maintain SharePoint applications and solutions to support Quality Management System (infrastructure to control processes and generate reports).
• Experience Level : Minimum 2 – 3 Years of experience in at least two of the following subjects-
* Quality Management Systems
* Manufacturing Process Engineering
* Knowledge on Continuous Improvement
* Data Management and Analytics
* IT enabled processes and projects
• Knowledge of a key problem solving tools (A3/8D/DMAIC) and Quality Core Tools.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office packages with knowledge of MS SharePoint as a must
• Advanced experience with Excel & PowerPoint as a plus
• Clearly able to demonstrate good communication and organization skills to individuals across different levels of an organization
• Strong sense of customer service
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
• Ability to work in an international environment and deal with different cultures
• Readiness to learn new things and improve the professional experiences in following areas: Management Information System/Executive Information System, etc.
• Good influencing capabilities. • Must have the ability to work unsupervised with decision making authority in a versatile organization. Must be adaptable and resilient to constant changes in job duties, priorities and the internal/external business and regulatory environment.
• Should be ready to work in shifts
• Should be open towards international travel (10%)
• Basic Qualifications:- BE / Btech/ Masters (Mechanical/Production/industrial Engineering/Automobile)
• Good knowledge of quality core tools (Control Plan, PPAP,SPC, MSA, FMEA)
• Solid knowledge in Quality Management Systems / Audit processes
• Experience in usage of Microsoft programs, advanced experience with Excel & PowerPoint.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time