Eaton’s Fluid Electrical Distribution Division within the Aerospace Group is seeking a Pricing Analyst. The Pricing Analyst will be based at our Jackson, MI facility.
The Pricing Analyst position consists of data coordination, analysis, and research to develop pricing strategies based on product value and market factors in support of Division profit optimization. Works with Contracts and Finance to support customer fact finds, audits, and negotiations.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will proactively support strategic pricing initiatives for assigned customers/products to incorporate market and value pricing methodologies.
- You will evaluate historical data, competitive information and product features to develop customer/product specific pricing.
- You will prepare Long Term Agreement proposal sign-offs and negotiation objectives for management review.
- You will partner with Technical Support and Product Management in confirming product commerciality and competitive position for assigned product lines.
- You will capture and communicate to the Market Intelligence Lead platform data, competitive intelligence and other market intelligence vital to growing our business profitably
- You will serve as a cross-functional back-up to other Pricing Analysts including developing part pricing and key and valued customer quoting.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum one (1) year of analyst experience
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within a 50 mile radius of the Jackson, MI facility will be considered.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or Engineering from an accredited institution
- Aerospace industry (markets and competitors) knowledge
- Proposal pricing strategy and negotiation experience
- New product development cost estimation experience
Position Success Criteria:
- Detail oriented, possessing good analytical skills, ability to anticipate problems & diffuse situations
- Excellent communication skills including experience drafting formal correspondence
- Fluid and Electrical Distribution product knowledge
- Judgment, logic, resourcefulness and creativity abilities.
- Knowledge/experience with MFG/PRO, standard costs, COGNOS and Qlikview applications
- Professional image with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office applications. (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge/experience with FAR 15 Truth in Negotiations Act (TINA) FAR 12 Commerciality
- Experience with Value and Market Pricing methodologies and strategies
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time