Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company that values employees inclusion and diversity ? Then join the Eaton team and help us provide sustainable and innovative solutions that make a real impact. We make what matters work. To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
FLEXIBLE LOCATION: SOUTH EAST / SOUTH WEST / MIDLANDS / YORKSHIRE PREFERRED
IN A NUTSHELL :
Your main responsibility will be to secure sales of our fire systems predominantly through system integrators but with some focus on our electrical wholesale partners. Our fire sales team, part of a key strategic platform for Eaton, are in expansion mode after a re-organisation and investment in infrastructure and stockholding. With the launch of a new product platform planned for 2019, you will be responsible for developing our systems integrator business in a wide geographical area. This is an area which offers huge opportunities for growth and suitable for someone who thrives on generating new business opportunities whilst able to maintain existing relationships. We are looking for a dynamic electrical sales professional whose technical knowledge and soft skills will be paramount to acquire and build relationships with our partners. You will be expected to spend about 4 days per week on the road.
YOUR MAIN DUTIES :
- Build and sustain strong relationships with system integrators (SI) both existing and potential customers to achieve sales targets.
- Develop a network of specifiers leading to specifications and business development leads for our SI partners.
- Support relationships with our selected electrical wholesalers’ stockists.
- Work collaboratively with the fire business unit to support high levels of customer service & provide feedback for product development, "voice of customer", market trends, competition etc.
- Devise and implement an effective territory plan to maximise sales productivity focusing on the right customers and using and maintaining the Eaton CRM processes.
- Solid electrical sales skills preferably with fire Systems Integrator experience
- IT literate; solid understanding of electrical fire systems design and industry regulations
- Good communicator, able to work well with others, able to plan, organise and prioritise
Important notice: the successful candidate will be subject to background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: LSD Life Safety Division EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time