Senior Executive Administrative Assistant
Eaton located in Marshall, MI has an opening for an Senior Executive Administrative Assistant supporting our Engine Air Management leadership team.
The primary function of this position is to provide executive administrative support for the Engine Air Management VP/GM and leadership team sitting at the Marshall, MI site. This position supports the strategic direction and key objectives of the product group by developing, maintaining and improving systems and processes to ensure the organization runs smoothly.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will manage calendars for leadership team members by scheduling meetings, resolving overlaps and/or conflicts
- You will act as a liaison for the Engine Air Management leadership team, leading inquiries and executing communication
- You will coordinate and lead domestic and global travel arrangements, meetings (in person and teleconference, locally and globally), and travel documentation (electronic and hard copy). Anticipating and managing needs during travel. Including the processing of visas and passports for the Engine Air Management Team.
- You will execute expense reports for Engine Air Management Leadership team for domestic and international travel
- You will plan and coordinate general meetings, staff meetings, conferences, all employee meetings globally, one on ones, roundtables, customer meetings (internal/external, domestic/international), onsite Corporate visits, etc. as required utilizing leading edge technology available within the company and being an expert of conferencing and meeting applications and processes.
- You will perform and comply reporting according to needs. Contributes to creation of department presentations as requested, utilizing Eaton’s internal systems, tools, and templates.
- You will assist with key business processes; examples may include Strategic Plan, Profit Plan, Organizational Capability Assessment and special projects. Provides administrative support in confidential and sensitive situations.
- You will organize and maintain departmental records, monthly reports, sharepoints and office equipment.
- You will process invoices and travel expense reports utilizing Eaton’s internal systems and tools
- You will manage long term housing for international visitors onsite for extended periods of time supporting the Engine Air Management product line
- You will manage milestone recognition for the Engine Air Management Team (retirements, retirement service anniversaries, etc.)
- You will maintain Notary certification for the campus
- You will comply with the policies, procedures, and expectations outlined by Eaton’s Management System for the Environment, Safety, Security, and Health (MESH) and Quality Management Systems.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
• Associate Degree with 2 years of experience in a business environment or Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution with no previous
• No relocation is offered for this position. Only candidates located within 50 miles of Marshall, MI will be considered for this position
• Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
• Computer proficiency in Eaton’s systems including, but not limited to:
o Concur Travel & Expense
o Office 365
• Previous experience as an administrative assistant
• Previous experience supporting executive-level leaders
• Organizational and time-management skills
• Attention to detail and sense of urgency in completing tasks accurately and efficiently in a high paced work environment
• Ability to effectively manage confidential information and data
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate to all levels of the organization and across a culturally diverse population with tact and professionalism
• Comfort in working independently, seeking support and additional information at own initiative
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
• Problem solving mindset
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Multi-Function Executive
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: VEH PDMP EAM
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time