Packer 2nd Shift
- You will locate and select finished goods to process customer orders. Operate warehouse picking equipment. Lift up to 35lbs. Climb ladders. Use RF scanners and computers to complete inventory transactions. Receive and put away incoming product.
- You will be responsible for quality of own work and safety inspections on forklift. Perform waste and material management activities in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- You will keep the work area clean and orderly. Follow all safety rules and practices.
- You will work in a team based environment to meet Bussmann business objectives.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required from an accredited institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in United States without sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Ellisville, MO will be considered
- Previous manufacturing or packing experience
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CPD UL Bussmann
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No