List the essential functions (i.e. key responsibilities with expected end results) which must be accomplished in order to fulfill the purpose of your position as described above.
- Work with the CRT researchers and Eaton Division engineering teams to incorporate, inner-source, develop, test and validate algorithms that enable the delivery of advanced, state of the art commercial DERMS solutions
- Architect and define a library environment that enables the global usage of DERMS algorithms for the development of advanced, high performance energy resource management systems
- Lead a team of junior engineers to develop, deploy, and maintain the DERMS algorithm library environment
- Support DERMS product owners and development teams to facilitate the adoption and usage of the DERMS algorithm library
- Collaborates with DERMS product owners, developers, and testers to understand their needs and to deliver and refine algorithms that meet their needs
PhD with 3+ years or MSc with 5+ years of demonstrated experience in management of projects and/or engineering teams working on the development and deployment of advance technical products/solutions
Demonstrated skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, consensus building, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to effectively explain technical concepts
Excellent time management and organizational skills
Responsive problem solver with an ability to take proactive actions
Ability to prioritize tasks and quickly adjust in a dynamic environment
Working knowledge of numerical computing tools such as MATLAB, solution development tools and processes, and related best practices
Experience leading small/medium size engineering teams
Capability in modeling physical/electrical systems
Familiar with programming languages and model-based design (MBD) methodology including Hardware-in-the-Loop (HiL) testing process.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: INNOV Innovation Center
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only