Eaton’s Residential & Wiring Devices division is currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our team. This position is based at our Mississauga, ON facility.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting the sales and marketing team in accomplishing departmental goals by providing administrative support and implementing pre-planned marketing communications plans and programs in Canada. In this role, you will take existing graphics and make them country specific, distributing existing literature and sales promotional items upon customer request, while working with Canadian retailers to schedule promotional events.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will format and maintain marketing collateral material based on parameters set out by retailers and Eaton, taking materials from the U.S. and editing to make them country-specific to Canada
- You will coordinate shipping of finalized marketing materials for promotions, complete literature fulfillment requests for clients, vendors & sales personnel, and obtain final approval by National Sales Manager as required
- You will create promotional materials from existing resources based on instruction from the sales team and track metrics during promotional periods for analysis by National Sales Manager
- You will participate in a weekly call with the U.S. marketing team (MARCOM) to stay current on North American marketing initiatives
- You will generate monthly sales reports to agents, assist with data entry for pricing changes, and provide budget report to the finance department/sales managers
- You will input product sample orders for sales team, create a packaging report for the Quebec stewardship program (as needed), and track all communications on defective product testing
- You will create a six-month roadmap for upcoming promotions and ensure that brand integration is up to date in Canada
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Eaton has in place accessibility policies for accommodating employees with disabilities. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodations, please let the recruiter or hiring manager know so that we can work to make reasonable adjustments that best suit your needs.
Accessibility information may be found at:
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- College Diploma in Business from an accredited institution
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and/or Illustrator
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position. Only candidates currently located within a 80 kilometer radius of Mississauga, ON, will be considered.
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada without company sponsorship.
- Professional work experience in marketing
- Experience using SAP XP
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
Position Success Criteria :
- Ability to set up trade show materials
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs
- Ability to balance and manage up to 6 projects at one time
- Ability to demonstrate excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to demonstrate written and oral communication skills required to write formal reports of findings
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: EPG RWDD Residential Wiring Devices Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time