Regional Sales Manager - Public Address and Voice Alarm - Middle East
The primary goal of this role is to drive the PAVA (Public Address and Voice Alarms) solutions business across the Middle East region (GCC, KSA, Egypt & Levant), upholding business ethics and Eaton policies.
This is achieved by:
- Driving sales for PAVA solutions across the region (Middle East) by developing and implementing sales & marketing plans - both, short and long termed to ensure revenue & profit growth as well as expansion of products and or of services.
- Appoint, Train & Manage Distributors who will be responsible for driving PAVA business in assigned region.
- Suggesting innovative ideas, to constantly keep the team moving forward, ensuring maximum turnover and profit.
- Timely coordination with the team and customers ensuring –Account management, sales calls, accurate quotations & follow ups etc.
- Continuously monitor and improve the conversion rate of "quotes to orders" for the region.
- Prepare accurate and timely sales analysis using CRM and all other available tools, and keep them updated on a weekly basis to provide management with information relating to sales results and forecast.
- Undertake Distributor/Account management & manage conflicts.
- Drive technical support to the team & customers within the region, and provide them with necessary trainings to ensure- delivery of Eaton products/ services are done in most in professional and ethical manner.
- Provide advice and guidance to manufacturing units regarding product requirements for the target markets with the objective of securing maximum market share and sustainable market growth.
- To communicate and connect other Eaton divisions in order to support and deliver cross selling within Eaton divisions in the assigned territory.
Gain local market understanding within the assigned geographical region, including benchmarking and Voice of Customer.
Contribute to New Product Development process in cooperation with Product Manager providing market specific requirements linked with local certification and market VOC to make sure the Product portfolio is attractive and competitive
Provide support for special quotes and project management.
- Organize training (both internal and external) and support sales team for key account visits.
- Participate in local market in launching new product line and deploy trainings to the team and customers.
- Participate in local market specific marcom activities: supporting local exhibitions, promotions, catalogue/leaflets, demo material in liaison with the sales org marcom team
- Coordinate country specific New Product Development and New Product Introduction on an ad-hoc basis
- Stay abreast of Intellectual Property processes and policies
- Stay aware and use Eaton Business System.
- Stay current with emerging technology and competitive trends
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: LSD Life Safety Division EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time