District Administrative Assistant
Eaton’s North American Sales division has an immediate job opening for a District Administrative Assistant. This position is located in West Chester, OH.
The District Administrative Assistant will be responsible for performing diversified support, administrative, analysis, statistical and numerous other responsibilities for the Power Systems Commercial/Industrial Sales team. Create management reports from SAP, C360, Qlikview, Oracle, Mark view, Eagle (pricing system) and other business systems. Compile, interpret, edit and distribute reports for the sales team. Responsible for managing primary interface with the C&I sales agents including ongoing company and departmental communications, information support, commission and other reports and other responsibilities as required. Maintain departmental files for critical communications, contracts, legal documents, lien waivers and other documents.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you.
- You will develop and distribute monthly reports – including aggregating management reports, including, orders, sales, backlog and others as required.
- You will prepare and create representative performance reports for ongoing evaluation and discussion with the C&I representative sales force.
- You will coordinate all group meetings (regional, national, rep council, training, field seminars, etc.) including logistics, location, event and meeting planning activities.
- You will coordinate logistics and schedules for customer factory and representative visits.
- You will coordinate WebEx events including training, management calls and customer conferences.
- You will coordinate trade show related activities including logistics, booth support (product display arrangements) planning, lead management, etc.
- You will create/process check requests through Unity SAP.
- You will monitor and track departmental (activity center) spending budgets.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required from an accredited institution.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in an administrative role.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S without company sponsorship.
- No relocation is offered for this position. All candidates must currently reside within 50 miles of West Chester, OH to be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Prior experience supporting senior business leaders.
Position Success Criteria:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and professional presence are required.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills are required to include experience with programs such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to anticipate needs and work ahead without being instructed.
- Demonstrated dependability and unquestioned integrity and trust, capable of handling confidential information.
- Excellent organizational skills to handle increased workloads as required and flexibility to adapt to special circumstances and needs.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: NAS North American Sales
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time