Team Lead - Assembly
- You will coordinate and direct the workflow within assigned production cells
- You will update daily reports and track progress and cell team boards
- You will correct cause for variances to goal or escalate to supervisor
- You will assist with equipment failure or downtime and ensure startups, shutdowns and changeovers are well planned and efficient
- You will assist to ensure all operators are trained and qualified to perform their duties and assist with employee related issues.
- You will provide technical support to the area of responsibility
- You will lead shift change meetings to provide direction to team in order to maximize safety, production, quality, delivery and efficiency
- Support the Continuous Improvement leaders and lead continuous improvement activities where necessary
- You will provide input to the production supervisor in regards to performance management
- You will support plant lean, safety, quality and continuous improvement efforts.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship on an ongoing basis.
- Minimum one year manufacturing experience
- No relocation provided. Candidates must reside within 50 miles of Worcester, MA to be considered.
- Minimum one year experience in leading and providing directions to others
- Computer skills – Microsoft Office applications, MFG-Pro, etc
- Effective leadership and interpersonal communication skills
- Good problem-solving, prioritization and decision-making skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing environments
- Ability to act as a change agent and support team building
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG BLD WL WrightLine
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Does this position offer relocation?: No