PDCD/ICPD Sales Engineer – Egypt
To act as the Sales Engineer for Power Distribution and Industrial Control ICD products for Egypt country. Responsible for meeting goals and objectives , and to manage around 1 Million USD business portfolio, by working closely with existing channels and developing new channels to market.
The Sales Engineer PDCD/ICPD Egypt is responsible to enhance Eaton’s position and future advantage by developing and sustaining relationships in the channel partner community and their region.
The Sales Engineer PDCD/ICPD Egypt is responsible for developing and implementing plans and programs with Eaton's Electrical Wholesaler , Specialized Distribution Channel Partners , Panel Builders and Original Equipment Manufacturers OEMs.
The Sales Engineer PDCD/ICPD Egypt will be responsible to manage channel partners and accessible panel builder network, driving the development and implementation of the channel strategy in Egypt
A. Develop a proven record of achieving assigned sales quota.
B. Support all aspects of the relationship with assigned Distributors within the area of responsibility.
C. Promote specification of Eaton products in distribution market.
D. Animate a network of distributors, wholesalers , panel builders network
E. Support the implementation of sales plans developed by sales management.
F. Provide technical assistance to Distributors/Panel Builders and other assigned customer base as needed.
G. Be aware of and responsive to market conditions and competitor activities. Communicate such information to sales management and product managers.
H. Maintain a co-operative and credible working relationship with other company personnel to assure customer satisfaction.
I. Manage expense allowances and submit expense reports in a timely manner.
J. Plan promotional efforts and presentations with distributor personnel to gain recognition.
K. Support distributor inventories and inventory turns by recommending specific products and levels to be stocked.
L. Assist distributors in establishing pricing tactics.
M. Prepare and present bids and quotations to customers using company price and delivery guidelines, and use sound business judgment to enhance margins.
N. Support total quality effort by:
a) providing timely and accurate information for order entry
b) elevating quality issues to attention of management
c) ensure that accurate information flows to and from customers
O. Ensure all assigned customer’s outstanding payments are received in a timely manner upholding DSO targets.
P. Collect, analyze and utilize market intelligence data on competitive products, customer needs, preferences and buying habits.
Q. Provide necessary reports and surveys requested by sales management by indicated deadlines.
· Degree in an engineering discipline, preferably electrical, or similar degree
· Three to five years sales experience in electrical components switchgear (Power Distribution and Industrial Control)
· Proven experience in working with electrical wholesalers, distributors, panel builders
· Proven Experience in Egypt’s electrical market
· Incumbent has demonstrated a clear potential to handle a normal sales target consistent with the market challenge, nature of product, and type of assignment.
· Knows how to work effectively with customers, co-workers, and other company personnel.
· Has shown some potential to be a strong closer.
· Has shown good progress in prioritizing work and has corrected any bad work habits, if any.
· Incumbent has demonstrated consistently good work habits and the ability to effectively prioritize work.
· Understands and practices the need for effective communications inside and outside the company.
· Demonstrates sound knowledge of the assigned market & channels including competitor’s information.
· Strong experience in Switchgear Low Voltage components sales and key players
· Ability to manage channel partners and apply marketing strategies
· Experience with commercial construction project market
· Knowledge of spoken and written English and Arabic
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: LSD Life Safety Division EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No