Eaton’s Corporate division is currently seeking a Sr Analyst IT ADQSCOE to join our team. This position is based at Ciudad Juárez facility.
The Sr. Analyst IT ADQSCOE is responsible for:
1. Provide day-to-day support, predominantly Medium to High complexity incidents, that are disrupting normal business operation in a timely manner, to ensure timely, reliable, cost effective service to Eaton employees and customers.
2. Executes enhancement requests and new requirements using standard Eaton request fulfillment process (Medium to High complexity enhancement requests).
3. Identify and analyze top trends, suggest automations, alternatives to reduce trends/incidents.
Helps troubleshoot complex production problems and implements the proper fix.
4. Suggests and builds re-usable components (High complexity).
5. Routinely provide insights into trends and patterns. Reports trends / suggests long term improvements.
6. Works proactively for improving BSC metrics and customer satisfaction.
7. Identify and analyze problems, suggest and recommend alternatives, implement fix to reduce problems/incidents, using various techniques like 8D, RCA etc.
8. Performs preventative maintenance. Identifies areas where improvements can be made to prevent future production problems and implements the solution before the problem occurs.
9. Utilizes monitoring tools and pro-active monitoring practices to ensure system availability, stability, and performance. e.g. ERROR Log tables.
10. Detects patterns in symptoms and identifies long-term, permanent resolution
11. Drive and promote ITSM best practices
12. Prioritizes incidents to ensure high impact and urgent tickets are worked on priority and taking leadership to ensure no customer impact.
13. Serves as the primary end user contact point for related Support activities and customer escalations. Serves as escalation point for team, for High complexity issues.
14. Responds to and resolves technical questions and service requests (High complexity) from the User Community.
15. Works closely with other IT support groups and impacted customers for effective resolution and testing of fixes for production support issues, Build rapport with concerned stakeholders.
16. Reporting and Metrics – define and, build, monitor, refine reports, metrics, and dashboards.
17. Meet BSC Support Metrics. Meet/Exceed CSAT score.
18. Documents and create knowledge repository which will helps in providing quick resolution of tickets.
19. Mentor team members as appropriate (Simple to medium complexity).
20. Manage CRs (raise, represent in CAB, execute, close etc. Ensure metrics fulfilment related to Change Management e.g. Change Data Health, Change: Emergency etc.).
21. Assists in governance process.
22. Collaborate effectively with other IT teams to resolve high services and application issues.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
Some activities related with the position will be:
1. Demonstrates very good understanding of business processes and in-depth knowledge of the technology and applications. Articulate business requirements and challenges faced by users.
2. Analyses/identifies and implements and enforces best business processes and practices to drive productivity.
3. Able to influence business requirements and IT solutions.
4. Participates in meetings and facilitate discussion that leads to meaningful dialogue and identifies and documents appropriate system / business requirements.
5. Works on Analysis and Design for requests assigned in addition to development and testing.
6. Provides estimates for effort and schedule for assigned tasks. On-Time Delivery and Quality (per Defect Density).
7. Creates and executes test plans for task and unit level programming deliverables. Creates test data to prove all test cases. Executes and documents results of test plans to ensure modules will operation properly in the production environment.
8. Performs peer review of deliverables/design. Makes recommendations to team for optimal design / solutions (multiple modules).
9. Assist with unit and integration testing for requests and incidents.
10. Ensures sign-off on all major system deliverables by stakeholders.
11. Performs promotion and migration activities of software and components through the pre-production to production instances; and operational activities.
12. Implements changes in compliance with Eaton practices for change management.
13. Satisfactorily deliver IT services exceeding the established SLAs while maintaining satisfactory customer feedback.
14. Maintains understanding of key processes, schedules, cycles, profiles, etc. for the technical systems in use by a customer.
15. Ability to work independently, work under pressure, adapt to demanding situations and maintain schedules.
16. Provide ad-hoc, one-on-one training as appropriate by assisting users with questions and procedures for increased technology adoption, and to increase productivity.
17. Provide regular, clear, and consistent communication (written and oral) on the status of issues, deliverables prioritization and timing back to IT stakeholders.
18. Consults with customers and IT managers to develop, define, and prioritize work assignments and work delivery.
19. Has input into technical articles and white papers.
20. Develops and delivers presentations. Develops communications for Corporate-wide technical directions.
21. Demonstrated process driven orientation, ability to deal with ambiguity and ability to change direction and methods as required (flexible).
22. Demonstrates leadership and active involvement in an on call rotation and resolving issues. Designs, leads and assists with support activities.
23. Consults with customers and IT managers to propose, develop, define, execute and prioritize work assignments and work delivery.
24. Communicate with customers, suppliers and vendors for issues and resolutions, high complexity. articulated in terms they understand.
25. Communicates effectively with both technical and business personnel to gather requirements, communicate expectations, identify solutions, and create action plans.
26. Collaborate/share support work / Knowledge to other team members and third-Party applications/teams
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
-Bachelor’s degree at Information Technology System / Mathematics/Engineering.
-Minimum experience of 2 years in similar positions.
-Good Knowledge of SQL Server 2005/2008, Oracle SQL/PLSQL or later versions, data base management.
-Bilingual: English/Spanish. Proficient in Verbal and Written Communication.
-Knowledge of the following software: Operating Systems Advanced, Communication Infrastructure, -Project Management, Communications.
-Business process experience around 4-6 years
-Strong understanding of business operations, functionalities in general.
-Strong understanding on applications and solutions, including integrations in terms of Eaton business and Enterprise IT Strategic fit, understand application road map.
-Excellent analytical and debugging skills
-Strong experience and can execute independently on multiple technical modules.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Latin America
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time