Marketing & Tech Support Manager
- Support country sales team to execute a sales growth strategy with objective to gain market share against competition and support growth effort in high profit opportunities for target product lines and market segment per company strategic direction.
- Lead FAE team to prepare technical proposals and product and application solutions per customer requirements to sales team. Develop standard sales support tools to select product lines to improve sales team competencies and productivity.
- Lead Product Marketing team and support Country Manager to develop the innovation of the marketing strategy to new business.
- Develop and provide product /application training to sales, distributor and other functional team; visit customer together with sales to help on technical discussion occasionally; Especially be able to take care of the trouble shooting for key accounts and lead the Technical Support team to find the root cause in professional manner.
- Provide site service to related customers occasionally; support sales to maintain the business without losing for failure in the implementation of treatment program and poor site service. Cooperate closely with company support team to maintain good service quality to the customers.
- Manage whole Technical Support team members to increase efficiency and capabilities according to business growth requirements.
- Maintain a cooperative working relationship with all other Eaton departments, focusing on providing a high level of customer satisfaction both internally and externally.
- Coaching and cultivating the Young Talent to build a stronger talent pipeline.
- Perform all job functions with adherence to Eaton’s Philosophy and Values.
- 10+ years of products technical support / field service experience/ product marketing.
- 5+ years sales experience in solution sales.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent, preferable in Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
- More than 5 years' team management experience is preferred.
- Good command of English both in oral and written.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EA East Asia
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time