Lead Financial Analyst
- Provide ownership of critical elements of the closing, mid-month reporting, forecasting, and annual Profit Planning processes.
- Review operational and financial data, investigate variances, identify business drivers, and evaluate their impact on planned goals as well as document meaningful variance analysis commentary for management.
- Serve as a business partner when reviewing specific segments of the income statement or balance sheet, identifying risks and opportunities to drive management action.
- Manage the monthly reporting, forecasting and results of Eaton Intelligent Power with focus on P&L results, balance sheet variances, performance measures and action planning.
- Manage strategic business initiatives to ensure change implementation is executed in accordance with Eaton financial policies, US GAAP, and local statutory requirements.
- Manage internal controls processes for operations.
- Support the statutory and internal audits for Intelligent Power.
- Professional Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) and Business / Finance Bachelor Degree
- 5 years Post Qualified with 5 years FP&A experience within a multinational company
- Strong Business Partner for Senior Management
- Agility to quickly tailor FP&A reporting/analytics to support business/stakeholder changes
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Highly motivated, works with a sense of urgency
- Results-oriented, dependable, and personally accountable for work quality and timeliness
- Focused, excellent organization, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills
- Attentive to detail, personally committed to work quality and able to learn from mistakes
- Experience with ERP systems (Oracle 12)
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills and organization savvy
- Ability to work alone and with a team
- Ethical; operates with high regard to integrity and trust
- Change agent; demonstrated ability to improve processes and eliminate waste
- Business acumen and strategic thinking skills
- Customer focus (internal and external customers)
- Big data analytic experience (Power BI, QlikView or other data analysis tools)
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important.
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: CTO Corporate Technology Office
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time