Eaton’s Electrical has an opening for an:
Fire Sales Specialist
Hiring Location: Segrate, Milan
Work location: Piedmont and Lombardy
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Eaton’s Electrical Sector is a global leader with expertise in power distribution and circuit protection; backup power protection; control and automation; lighting and security; structural solutions and wiring devices; solutions for harsh and hazardous environments; and engineering services.
You will be responsible to develop the sales of the Fire System Business, achieve the sales target within the assigned area and support the rest of sales network to achieve the PP.
You will work closely with Central Business Unit, marketing& communication, pre and post Sales to ensure customer satisfaction and revenues to ensure that goals are met.
Your key deliverables:
• Be the Fire specialist for sales team (colleagues and agents) guaranteeing the necessary support for driving and assuring the sales growth of the FIRE products and solution business in the area, according to the PP
• Build a strong relationship with our customers and partner
• Create and develop partnership with installers and distributors in order to be recognized as “specialist” within the area of competency
• Be a reference for the BSC team
• Support external service team in case of problems on field (gradually moved to FPM)
• Guarantee technical support to installers on field
• Manage the Fire project pipeline within the area
• Manage training sessions for partners and customers
• Be the company representative inside UNI committee as well as ANIE Sicurezza
• Support and be the facilitator during Consultant seminars in the area & country wide in coordination with the fire & intrusion sales manager.
• Manage special projects with specific technical requirements (like BMS, integration with 3rd party, etc)
• Support Marketing in third party suppliers definition
• Technical Bracgorund
• Excellent knowledge of the specific field and almost 5 years’ sales experience
• Technical knowledge of Eaton’s products and applications.
• Strong selling skills
• Knowledge of Codes and Standards
• Good presentation skills
• Strong analytical and project management skills
• Initiative and positive attitude
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
• Permanent contract in fast growing global company
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
• Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Regione: Europa, Medio Oriente, Africa
Organizzazione: Sales EMEA
Livello aziendale: Collaboratore individuale
Pianificazione: Tempo pieno
E' consentito il lavoro da remoto (es. lavoro da casa o in altro sito Eaton) per questa posizione: No
Questa posizione offre il riconoscimento delle spese di trasferimento?: No
Disponibilità a viaggiare: Sì, 75% del tempo