2019 Spring Engineering Co-op
- Improve repeatability of conductivity tester by thru optimizing tooling design
- Confirm improvements using Gage R&R
- Improve proof testing process for high pressure hose
- Ergonomic improvement on PTFE tube proof tester
- Automate travel of salt curing tank to improve ergonomics and productivity
- Implement a hose guide for THz wall measurement system
- Drawing index organization
- Eaton drawing template
- Setup cart for TP braiding to improve productivity
- Red Dye Weep test improvement
- Actively enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program in engineering program at an accredited institution.
- Legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship.
- No relocation is offered for this position. Only candidates located within 50 miles of Galesburg, MI will be considered for this position.
- Must maintain an overall GPA of a 3.0 (please do not round)
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.)
- Basic Mechanical skills and system aptitude
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD FCV Fluid Conveyance Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No