Senior Facilities Administrator
- You will manage Eaton’s fleet program in Canada by evaluation of vehicles, review of eligibility, development and enforcement of Canadian fleet policy, ordering of vehicles, maintenance of fleet management database, licensing and insuring of vehicles and coordinating disposal or sale of vehicles
- You will advise employee on fleet vehicle and mobile device programs and work with HR/Leaders to enforce and train new employees on office supply order process.
- You will identify continuous process improvements that impact fleet cost, safety and vehicle greenhouse sustainability.
- You will monitor and evaluate data usage on mobile communication and fleet costs, implement changes as appropriate.
- You will establish, monitor and evaluate facility service; such as janitorial, vending, garbage collection, security, utilities, office supplies and building maintenance for Eaton facilities across Canada.
- You will review office supply program thru Staples for core purchase items savings, implement program changes as needed.
- You will maintain CHUBB access control and COST-OUT databases.
- You will approve maintenance of vehicles above limit of authority of fleet management company.
- You will calculate driver’s taxable benefit of a company assigned vehicle and report to Eaton payroll department and recommend vehicle selector program and lead administration process to integrate/divest fleet vehicles from acquisitions in company divestitures.
- You will Implement, maintain, and enforce Eaton’s wireless mobile communications program in Canada.
- You will obtain proposals for facility services; evaluate and select vendor and coordinate implementation with local Eaton personnel.
- You will implementing phone service solutions for division sites; evaluating voice services alternatives and coordinating requirements with third party vendors.
- You will establish payment procedures for indirect facility services using Eaton approved methods.
- Post-secondary education from an accredited institution
- Minimum 5 years of experience in supply chain or administrative
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Fleet Management
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Burlington, ON will be considered
- Must be legally authorized to work in the Canada without company sponsorship
- Post secondary education, administration or supply chain program preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience with fleet management
- Minimum 3 years of experience with facilities support coordination
- Minimum 2 years of experience with mobile communication program coordination
- Bilingualism (French, English)
- Ability to work with internal functions, stakeholders and external suppliers
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Multi-tasking, drive for results, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong MS Office skills; PowerPoint, Excel (Advanced), Outlook
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Business Services
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: ESSG CA Canada
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No