- You will provide support to the Field Sales Team; this would include traveling, communicating, and interacting with Sales Representatives, Region Managers, and other local leaders.
- You will have the opportunity to support sales programs and promotions by assisting in developing, tracking, and reporting.
- You will help to complete and drive improvement in the sales reporting and documentation process.
- You will support product management group with market data analysis and product strategy.
- You will analyzed product data trends to recommend product portfolio obsolescence and potential market gaps.
- You will assist sales and marketing departments to ensure the accurate data and technical documents are generated.
You will review existing products and processes for cost-effectiveness and efficiency.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program in Business, Sales, Engineering, or Marketing from an accredited institution, with a graduation date no earlier than December 2019
- GPA of 3.00 or better required
- Legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship.
- No relocation is offered for this position. Only candidates located within 50 miles of Galesburg, MI will be considered for this position.
- Previous internships or co-ops in Aftermarket or Sales preferred
- Enrolled in a Bachelor's degree program as a sophomore, junior or senior
- Leadership in school or community organizations preferred
- It is preferred that candidates have completed at least the first year of their degree program
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time