Eaton’s Vehicle Group has an opening for an:
Location: Rivarolo Canavese (TO)
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
The resource will refer directly to the Country Operations Manager.
Your key deliverables :
• Proactively implement, promote and maintain a safe working environment, through diligence in accident prevention, investigation, equipment maintenance and rule enforcement.
• Coordinate, leverage and appropriately utilize resources with other managers to resolve manufacturing problems, improve processes and meet external and internal customer demands.
• Drive the company’s vision and mission by reinforcing ethics, values and quality policies throughout their area of responsibility. Align workforce to the company vision through Eaton Philosophy workplace practices and beliefs that build trust, mutual respect and teamwork between employees at all levels of the organization.
• Act as a business partner by planning, initiating, leading, measuring, monitoring and assessing continuous improvement programs and manufacturing process improvements by applying appropriate EBS processes and problem solving tools such as ELSS and 5S.
• Maintain and report accurate inventory numbers while continually seeking ways to reduce work in progress (WIP) inventory levels and maximizing product flow while identifying and implementing cost out opportunities.
• Actively participate in setting, communicating and achieving department goals and objectives and develops and maintains performance metrics as required to monitor results and use those results as a tool to identify and initiate process improvements within own work area. Coordinate and/or participate in continuous improvement teams in own or other areas to enhance plant results.
• Fully engage and motivate workforce and promotes personal accountability by identifying goals, empowering employees to drive decision making, foster innovation and continuously learn and by providing ongoing feedback on employee performance with formal evaluation provided at least annually.
• Act as an agent of the company by positively communicating the policies, practices, changes and decisions of management while fairly and consistently applying policies and practices to all employees.
• Comply with requirements of the Quality & Environmental Management System
• Support and executes departmental goals within area of responsibility setting clear expectations and goals and holding people accountable for results.
• Achieve quality targets.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time