Senior MDM Analyst
Eaton Corporation’s North America Electrical Sales Division, is currently seeking a Senior MDM Analyst is to join our team. This position is based at our Electrical Headquarters in Moon Township, PA.
The Senior MDM Analyst is responsible for providing day-to-day support for the Eaton’s electrical businesses. In this role, you will support a key initiative across Eaton, such as Eaton.com Deployments, Order Center roll-out, Analytics, or syndication. The Senior MDM analyst will review data attribution by the businesses and contractors, recommend actions for elevating the data quality and will be responsible for supporting data migration with IT to enter into PDH. In addition to these activities you will be responsible for data quality reporting, analyzing existing data and collecting, organizing and creating detailed product attribute information for Eaton’s electrical products. The Senior MDM Analyst will assist in managing data security, provide training to new analyst and work with data owners for data maintenance.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will support deployment data migrations, data standardization, LOV Creation and the PDH configuration process
- You will be responsible for daily MDM support activities
- You will be responsible for execution of several roles with the Oracle Product Data Hub workflow for the US, Mexico and Canada businesses
- You will use PL/SQL - Oracle (Procedural Language/Structured Query Language)
- You will be supporting and working in a highly matrixed organization
- You will be working within the following applications:
- Oracle Product Data Hub
- Oracle Content management
- ERP: SAP, Vista, Global Vista
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or IT discipline from an accredited institution is required
- Minimum 3 years of data analysis experience
- Candidate must be legally authorized to work in United States without company sponsorship.
- No relocation is being offered for this role. All candidates considered must reside within 50 miles of the Moon Township, PA location.
- Previous work experience in Master Data Management, training and front-end applications
- Experience with SAP, Vista, Global Vista, Oracle ERPs
- Thorough understanding of the manufacturing process, from item creation to obsolescence
- Experience with Oracle Product Data Hub, Informatica P360, PL/SQL
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Firm understanding of technical concepts, data flow architecture and the ability to communicate technical concepts
- Ability to comprehend complex technical solutions
- Demonstrated commitment to meet customer requirements
- Ability to work proficiently in Microsoft Office applications (Highly proficient Excel and Visual Basic)
- Detailed orientated
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed organization
- Organizational and project management skills
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: MCO Marketing Commercial Operations
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time