Commercial Coordinator, EatonCare
Eaton’s EatonCare Distribution and Control solutions team is currently seeking a Commercial Coordinator to join our team. This position is based at our Burlington, ON facility.
The Commercial Coordinator, EatonCare is responsible for proactively managing and coordinating the commercial aspects of basic to high value complex project orders that contain standard, assembled to order, and engineered to order equipment for Canada.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of commercial project execution including monthly project reviews, risk mitigation measures, financial reconciliation, claim resolution, bonds/letter of credits.
- You will maintain the commercial integrity of assembled to order projects. This includes reviewing and understanding customer contract requirements and special terms and conditions.
- You will manage progress billing, accurate invoicing, on-time shipments, logistical planning and coordination. You will communicate effectively with project managers, plants, credit, field sales, and other internal departments on project issues and follow through to closure.
- You will communicate directly with the assigned customer base regarding the status of orders, shipment schedule, and invoicing.
- You will meet/exceed key performance metrics.
- You will be responsible for continuous improvement.
- You will perform all job functions with adherence to Eaton's Philosophy and Values, Code of Ethics as well as Safety and Environmental standards.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Eaton has in place accessibility policies for accommodating employees with disabilities. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodations, please let the recruiter or hiring manager know so that we can work to make reasonable adjustments that best suit your needs. Accessibility information may be found at: http://www.eatoncanada.ca/EatonCA/OurCompany/Accessibility/index.htm”
- Degree or diploma from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 2 years commercial experience
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within a 80 kilometer radius of the Burlington, ON facility will be considered.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada without company sponsorship
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in Business or Engineering from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working on complex and large industrial and commercial projects
- Project Management Professional Certification
- Experience with an ERP system
- Fluency in French is an asset
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Effective time management and project management skills are necessary
- Must possess superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong customer focus and ability to work well with all internal and external customers
- Highly proficient in Microsoft applications
- Must have strong analytical capabilities and business insight
- Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize workload
- Must be fluent in English - spoken and written
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: ESSG CA Canada
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time