Customer Service Manager-Aerospace
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a Customer Service Manager-Aerospace you will take responsibility for running a Customer Service Center of Excellence for all three Fuel Motion Control Systems UK sites (Bedhampton, Titchfield and South Motlon).You will be required to lead the team to achieve success in key business objectives which includes achieving industry leading customer service. You will ensure support services are delivered in line with department guidelines and that customers both internal and external are supported in line with requirements and contracted agreements.
The position covers all OEM and aftermarket customers.
Customer Service Manager-Aerospace key deliverables :
- Ensures our customers are supported and serviced in accordance with our contracts and market leading expectations
- Acts as a point of escalation for customer issues within the UK
- Provides leadership to the team and ensures smooth running of the customer service function across the 3 UK sites
- Manages/develops the standard work processes for the UK CS team and ensures the team is fully trained in these processes. Ensures daily, weekly, monthly and annual compliance
- Organises the Customer Service team in such a way that most efficiently meets the customer reporting and management requirements
- Works with the Commercial Manager to ensure the UK Customer Service team has strong development plans and leads the delivery / arrangement of training and development opportunities for the team
- Works with the Contracts & Pricing Manager to ensure the contractual terms are communicated effectively across the organisation
- Holds the operations teams accountable for delivering to our customers contractual requirements as a minimum and helps set the standard for delivering over and above said customer expectations
- Works with the Demand and Delivery Assurance managers at each site to ensure the consolidated customer demand signal is accurate and provided timely each month by the CSRs in support of the SIOP cycle
- A member of the Titchfield leadership team
- Provides commercial support and acts as the commercial representative to the leadership team at Titchfield
Do you have?
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant subject such as Business or Engineering or working towards preferred
- Proven experience in leading Customer Service teams in a B2B environment
- Proven experience in an Aerospace industry preferred
- Exceptional leadership and influencing skills
- Extensive knowledge of ERP systems, such as MFGPro
- Demonstrated ability to design and improve operations and business processes
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No