Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
The purpose of this new Administrative Assistant position is to provide administrative support to the Global Senior team consisting of Global Technology Director, HR Director and Finance Director by planning, executing and coordinating the overall administrative, events and finance workload of the GCIP - Global Centre for Intelligent Power, based in our global headquarters in Dublin.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the Executive Assistant of the Corporate Technology Officer; the Global Technology Director, as well as other members of the team.
Your key deliverables will involve but are not limited to :
- Calendar management (e.g. meeting scheduling including managing action log, follow ups and diary)
- Planning domestic and global meetings (in person and teleconference)
- Office management (e.g. taking ownership for maintenance of office equipment, such as office supplies, stationary, etc)
- Events management
- Expenses management and budget control
- Offering support and greeting new starters to the GCIP area and liaising with Facilities and IT
- Managing workflow to ensure deadlines are met
- Preparation of monthly reports and presentations
- Being actively involved in ad hoc projects, processes and initiatives
Do you have/Are you?
2+ years of experience in execution and coordination of administrative workload in a multinational organization and fast paced work environment
Good expertise in Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, Access , Powerpoint, Sharepoint.
Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
Exceptional communication skills (writing, verbal and listening)
Problem solving mindset
Detail orientated and able to work in a fast-paced work environment
High sense of urgency and prioritization and high degree of reliability, confidentiality, discretion, quality work and professionalism
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Permanent role in a diverse, global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Wellness - Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering the right tools to help empower employees to make that happen
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Multi-Function Executive
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: CTO Corporate Technology Office
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No